As the countdown begins to the celebration of the winners of the First Time Buyer Readers’ Awards 2017, we have been busy collecting prizes from very generous companies for our charity auction and raffle. This year we are again supporting Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity and all funds raised from the auction will go to help this fantastic cause.
The FTB team is urging everyone who comes to the awards to dig deep in order to help raise as much as possible for the Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity. The good news is that there are some fabulous prizes for guests to win; including return flight to New York with Virgin Atlantic, wine courses, mini spa breaks and even a day on set with Kirsty and Phil.
Lynda Clark, editor of First Time Buyer Magazine says:
“We are over the moon at the generous donations that we have received to support such a great charity at the First Time Buyer Readers’ Awards. The work that the Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity does is extraordinary and hopefully the funds that we raise will go a long way to making a difference.”
The prizes are listed below:
- Level 1 Wine Course with WSET (RRP: £150)
- 2 x Virgin Atlantic Economy return flights LHR – NY (restrictions apply including airport tax fee)
- Full day of Paintball for 5 including entry, equipment hire, lunch with UK Paintball (www.ukpaintball.co.uk)
- Laser Mayhem Experience for two (www.Laser-Mayhem.co.uk)
- Thames 90 mins Lunch Cruise for 2 (www.citycruises.com)
- Chessington World of Adventures Family stay up to 4 including 2 day park entrance (www.chessington.com)
- Dans Le Noir Restaurant voucher value £120 (www.london.danslenoir.com)
- 3 Course Meal for 2 including a bottle of bubbles at The Barley Mow Restaurant, Englefield Green (www.barleymowenglefield.com)
- Lava Shells Extra Long back massage at Heaven at Number 7, Englefield Green (www.heavenatnumber7.co.uk)
- VIP Studio recording of ‘A League of Their Own’ at Elstree Studios, including signed photo of Celebrity panel
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Draycott Hotel, Chelsea (www.draycotthotel.com)
- Mini Spa Day for two, including 30 mins back massage and full use of Spa facilities at The Spread Eagle Hotel & Spa, West Sussex (www.hshotels.co.uk/spread-eagle)
- Day on TV Set for ‘Love it or List it’ with Kirsty Allsop and Phil Spencer (Raise The Roof Productions)
- Kirsty Allsop signed book and Goodie Bag
- 2 x Top price seats for Phantom of the Opera, West End London
- 3 Hour ‘One to One’ make up lesson (RRP £150) with Kelly Nash (experienced make-up artist from the London School of Makeup with 15 years experience on Shipwrecked, Big Brother, Vogue, London Fashion Week.) Provided by Kelly L Nash.
- 2 x weekend tickets to the WOMAD music festival, Charlton Park (Real World & Tiff Pike)
- 2 x bottles vintage port
- Wandering Bee Gift items – 1 x poncho, 1 x fur trim woollen loop, 1 x cashmere scarf with suede trim, 1 x kaftan, 1 x leather handbag (www.wanderingbee.co.uk)
For more information about Great Ormond Street Charity and the work they do, visit www.gosh.org.